The Screening of the students is done on the basis of marks obtained at 10+2 level and Admission is given on the basis of merit.
The admission process in Kasturi Devi College is according to the rules set by the College of Education and Rajasthan University, Jaipur. It is necessary to attach the following documents with the application form prescribed by the college:-
1. Marksheet of Madhyamik Examination (Two copies)
2. Original mark sheet of higher secondary and 2 copies.
3. Transfer Certificate (Original)
4. Character Certificate (Original)
6. 1 copy of the voter ID card / ration card / driving license of the guardian.
7. Regarding not participating in the proceedings related to ragging as per the order of the Supreme Court
It is mandatory to submit the affidavit on a non-judicial stamp of Rs.10/-.
8. Affidavit of discipline and 75% attendance in the college.