Faculty Of Education (B.A. & B.Sc. B.Ed 4 Year Integrated Course)
- Duration: 4 Years
- B.A.B.Ed. (Integrated course)
- B.Sc. B.Ed. (Integrated course)
Candidate securing at least 50% marks in aggregate in the Senior secondary
examination of the Sec. Board of education, Rajasthan Ajmer or any other
recognized Board as equivalent (Equivalence certificate should be provided by the candidate) to and fulfilling the other requirement for admission to 4 years B.A.
B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed. course, prescribed here in after will be eligible to apply for admission to 4 year B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc.,B.Ed. course through Pre B.A.B.Ed./B.Sc.B.Ed. test 2021, However scheduled caste, scheduled tribes,other backward classes,special backward classes as well as physically challenged and
widow or divorce women candidate of Rajasthan having at least 45% marks in aggregate in the Senior Secondary examination will be eligible to apply for admission, No relaxation in the minimum percentage (not of even one mark) as required above will be given to any candidate. It is also certified that only Sr.Sec.
Examination passed or appearing in science Faculty candidate is eligible for admission in 4 years B.Sc. B.Ed. course
Through PTET entrance examination.
Documents required for Admission:
- Secondary Marksheet
- Sr. Secondary Marksheet (Original copy/Self-attested 2 copies)
- Migration Certificate (Original)
- T.C. & C.C. (Original)
- Passport size colored photographs (2 photos)
- Caste certificate Address
- proof (Voter ID/Ration card/ Aadhar card/ driving license of parents)
- PTET Allotment letter & PTET Marksheet.
Join Faculty Of Education Course
The Education Program aims to train teachers for the schools in the government/private sector in India. The curriculum and evaluation systems adopted by the college are similar to those used in the typical Colleges of Education.
Emphasis is given to the development of domain knowledge and teaching skills. They take foundational and experiential coursework to enable them to meet the students with linguistic, cultural, learning and behavioral diversity. Senior/Guest Lecturer for different kinds of seminar to improve students theoretical and presentation knowledge for their future.
- Affiliated to University of Rajasthan.
- Recognized by Government of Rajasthan.
- Recognized by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)